moody: subject to moods

Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Michael 2 years old (?) a polaroid and one of my all time favourite photos

A very unsatisfying description of me and most days in my head. It totally amazes me the gamut of emotions that can occur in the space of a day, a morning, an hour...take a trip and never leave the farm...yesterday was one of those days. From despair to happiness and back again - and it happens all the time, you'd think I'd get used to it but I never seem to. Anyway the day ended on a high note. Michael (my whiz kid 19 year old nephew) and i spoke on Skype for a few hours last night while he gave me yet another invaluable Mac/internet/blog tutorial. Wow ! he can teach me so much in such a short time it's amazing and he'll be here next week in the flesh so I've been compiling a list of things that I need help with. He's so smart and very creative and talented. He has a new blog colonialstreet with incredible photo's (he's a bit of a photo buff as well). I overslept by nearly an hour this morning because I was deep in mad dreams about...blogging (I kid not) I am obsessed and with Michael's help it can only get worse. I'm late for the beach...more later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.