perfect

Friday, September 14, 2007


and this is where I walk every morning with Jake & Winnie Dixon

Friday again already...have this Saturday off (not working at my part-time job) and it's supposed to rain. Housecleaning (eek! am definitely handicapped in this department) is on the agenda and then if Sunday is nice I have to get out and hack away at the jungle that is my yard and garden. The path leading to my front door is practically grown over with creeping this and that which does discourage drop in visitors which is not a bad thing. I need to do the fall cleanup...several Sundays worth I'm sure. Had a pretty productive day yesterday - almost perfect and we do remind ourselves that perfect is ever elusive. Greeting card designs on the agenda for today...fun stuff while I wait for further instructions re: ton o' work from Val.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.