meadow grass gone to seed / queen anne's lace also - the wanna be botanist stirs in me / on the crescent beach my poplars to the left beyond the stone sea wall / seaweed composition No.21 / a rough & churned up (reddish) ocean / another path leading away from the beach / seaweed composition No.22 (from high above) / we call this eel grass / another of my favourite view from the grassy hill at Thinker's Lodge / hey big periwinkle !
You will be fine.
Just you wait and see.
found on Pinterest - which I can't imagine living without, we heart Pinterest big time !!
Things have been
Dragsters, nothing causes me to get the down on myself blues like a lack of getting' stuff done. It's a clear cut case of procrastination combined with an extreme bout of indecisive dithering, or at least that's the excuse I'm giving myself. Even though my passionate heart tells me I wish I had time to create (with wild, courageous abandon) lots & lots of new self directed art/illustrations, but whenever I get a big, fat block of time when just that could/should happen I find myself dreaming & fantasying that one of my fabulous existing customers or maybe even someone brand new would email me out of the blue with something that would tie me to my desk, to Photoshop and a deadline. Sigh.
This plight ... is not mine alone, thank goodness.
Here's what's on the list for today a few things already accomplished
- walking with my girlfriend Winnie √
- walking (exercise) crescent beach laps ;-)
- errands (farmer's market, library, grocery store) √
- cut a big bouquet of orangeness & yellow from my cutting garden (stay tuned for photos) √
- clean out parts of veggie garden that are done (peas, green beans etc)
- dinner prep (cook new potatoes, chicken marinade for bbq, yellow & green beans) √
- walk to the park and hang with Deb & Bella (Winnie & Sam's best dog friend) 30 mins √
- tidy my office & desk √
- 60 minute sketchbook drawing
- 2 more days of access to Kelly Rae's e-course Mixed Media Mantras (soak that up big time)
- work on 2 new 9x12 mixed media pieces whilst soaking up all that video inspiration & instruction