love love

Wednesday, August 15, 2007


Miss Winnie Dixon - the most perfect dog and every day it seems like I love her a little more than I did the day before.

5:46 am and I've been up for awhile. Was up at 4:30 to let the boy (Jake) out to pee and I decided what the hell it's close enough to my normal coffee time which is 5 am. Busy week this week and practically stress & worry free hence the lack of paragraphs posted. For years I kept a written journal and the amount actually written per entry always seemed a barometer of "how things were". If things were going well ... I didn't have too much to say. The nice thing about this blog is I do still feel like posting images ... because there are so many things that I want to document visually, and I love this renewed passion for photography. I've decided I must take my camera each morning with us on our walk at the beach - too many mornings lately I've wished I had it. I just need to get used to the idea that it's somewhat cumbersome to carry and slightly effects my stick throwing ability. Ordered some inspirational patterned fabric from Etsy this morning my first Etsy order...so many lovely things. I can't wait to have my own little Etsy shop (greeting cards to start). Soon...very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.