dear me

Monday, July 21, 2014










wildness & yellows from this morning's early walk in nature with camera in tow ... always 

One day she finally grasped that unexpected things were always going to happen in life. And with that she realized the only control she had was how she chose to handle them. So, she made the decision to survive using courage, humour & grace. She was the queen of her own life and the choice was hers. Queenism

or maybe that should be Dearest Me ...

not the Oh, No Dear Me although the Dearest Me does come as a direct result from me thinking & overthinking & thinking some more Oh, No Dear Me in that worried, fretful voice.

Oh, No Dearest Me ... sadly there is much in life that hurts me, that makes me feel sad, frustrated, misunderstood (I could go on ;-) things that I know I have no control over. The fact that I have no control I'll admit drives me a more than a little crazy and though I may have come to terms with my complete lack of control it doesn't mean it's easy. I am struggling with this decision today, the decision to approach these things, events (and people) I have no control over ... to deal with them all with courage, humour, grace & kindness.

Being especially kind to me ... to dear me with the fragile but very brave heart.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers, I love the yellows, the warm colours and the delicate colour of the rose in the last photo.
    Susan dear, I wish you didn't worry so and let things in life hurt you, you are a sensitive soul and sometimes it is difficult to not over-think and analyse everything.
    You must look at all you have achieved, that takes courage, strength and control...so please be kind to yourself, your fragile heart is braver than you realise.
    love and hugs
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.