bright lights

Monday, October 6, 2014








a quick illustration I painted for seed packets I'm making to send to a few friends of my favourite cheery yellow & orange cosmos bright lights + a few photographs of a teeny bouquet & another favourite of mine - dear, sweet Oliver 


She understands now what she, in all her worry, had forgotten. That even as she hesitates and wavers, even as she thinks too much and moves too cautiously, she doesn't always have to get it right. It's okay to look back, even as you move forward. Jennifer E. Smith

5 comments:

  1. Great quote dear Susan, I should remember that, at present I am in 'stall mode' with my blog, lacking inspiration and missing my muse.
    A beautiful illustration for the Bright Lights Cosmos seed packet, sunny yellow cosmos and beautiful Oliver.
    love and hugs
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just amazingly lovely! These clear blue-sky days make my heart sing! Those cosmos do too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow and your beautifully designed seed packet, Susan. I appreciate the sentiment in the quote as well. You are remarkable and so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anything you can't design? Love the seed packet! Really love those teeny weeny shells too! Do you find them on your local beach?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all, thank you for the sweet comments & yes Sara these little periwinkle shells I've obsessively collected over my 21 years walking beaches here ;-) xoxo Susan

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.