chance

Tuesday, May 17, 2011


Let it go No. 1 - 9 x 12 coffee stain, collage, gouache & ink - Susan Black - in my etsy shop now

Let it go ... No, I don't want to
Let it go ... No, I can't
Let it go ... No, I don't know how to
Let it go ... But, I'm attached
Let it go, let it go ... just let - it - go

Sigh ... OK then, I'll guess I'll let it go ;-)

Chance is always powerful.
Let your hook be always cast;
in the pool where you least expect it,
there will be fish.

Ovid - page 65 The Artist's Way - Julia Cameron

here fish,
here fish,
h-e-r-e fishy, fishy, fishy ... ;-)

for Moose Miss Chickory & I made the same page, Issue #9, photo florals - Uppercase woo-hoo !


4 comments:

  1. Paws up! Thanks for posting, mom has be gone all day and finally got home to pet me and to look at her favorite blog. Love all the new work.
    Tail Wags,
    ~moose

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks - woof !
    xoxo S, Missy D & Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. we're famous!! now we just sit back and watch the big money flow in, right?

    grrrrrhahahahha

    loving this new lettin' it go work.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.