omg !

Friday, January 11, 2013

beautiful large vintage mason jar with neon bright note paper - I've already added 5 lil' things

I am so doing this ! 


from the happy heathen via design sponge - what a fantastic idea ! (get your kids to do it too)

& welcome to my new blog category omg ! where I tell you about good things, great ideas, inspiration etc... thanks once again to my pal Jian over at fav CBC Radio 1 morning show Q for playing this blast from my past yesterday morning you can be sure I partook in some crazy canuck chair dancing (swivel office chairs work best) - no need to stand up just squirm & bop, whip (long til Tuesday) hair around with wildly gesticulating hand and arm movements. Loverboy - sigh. Come on ... I know you want to ;-) // Happy Weekend !

12 comments:

  1. Red leather pants? Hell, what's NOT to love?!
    Happy weekend, go-go girl!
    xo n

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Loverboy! Haha

    Put those white boots in your jar.

    Love that idea, by the way. You blogging it, I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, the jar project is great! We listen to Q here while in the Studio in the evenings...Love it. tail wags
    ~moose

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the jar idea! we always write down our favourite memories from the year every NY Eve (for the past 20 years)...having a jar would make remembering a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah - Loverboy. Where are they all now - probably attending each other's kids weddings, sucking in the bellies for the photos. Haha! Would love to know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A GREAT idea! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam said: "Where are they all now"
    Isn't/wasn't one of them a judge on Canadian Idol?
    And I believe that one (or poss. more) of them went on to have something to do with Bryan Adams career - backup band, maybe? Producing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. My wife wants to do the same project, and it seems like such a cool idea. I must remember to save a jar!
    I am also loving your blog. I guess I can't complain about how cold it gets in England again, after seeing your great snowy scenes.
    James

    Red Coat Studio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Susan - think I'm going to do one too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just looking at that exact jar on my kitchen windowsill, thinking how lonely it looked with nothing in it. Then I opened your blog. I now know what that jar will be filled with!

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.