god made a dog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013





































beautiful Winnie Dixon / Virgil's bachelor pad / la lunch* / old wood siding / Mr. Ease, the dude enjoying tea time with me / la lunch 2 / Oliver in his office (this little mouse has a velcro opening in his belly that I fill with Cosmic Catnip - ya huh) / seed heads & blue sky / more Missy D

* I'm usually a lean protein (tuna, crab or salmon) salad - no carb lunch girl but every now & then I get a craving ...

a wonderful video about dog love

7 comments:

  1. Of course we LOVE that God Made A Dog... the Golden Retriever Halloween shot is on Mom's desk! Today's post is special for ALL 4 footed companions indeed. Tail wags ~moose

    ReplyDelete
  2. tail wags, kisses & hugs xoxo Susan + gang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo of Oliver and his little mouse . . . it's precious. And, the video is truly wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo of Oliver with the little mouse, too. The video is wonderful. Now I need to go out and rescue a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe in dog
    and I'm trying hard to believe in god too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy I've often thought you should have a dog (or 2) or better said a dog or 2 would be so lucky to have you. loads of love, xoxo Susan + gang

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos as usual and great video :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.