les garcons etc.

Sunday, April 14, 2013







































les garcons, Oliver & Virg / frosty, snowy branches this morning / lichenography - the giant elm across the street / sweet paws, sweet cat / Miss D on our snowy habourside walk  / puddle / lunch time pre-dressing* / more icy branches / sigh ... Virgil in a fav cozy cat comfort spot / orange rose, snow covered yard /  for the lichenographers, love this colour of green

We, and the rest of Canada, had another wintry spring weekend - Happy Sunday ! but the birds are back -Hooray !

* I'm currently in a creamy (Ranch, Peppercorn Ranch ...) dressing phase

5 comments:

  1. Les garcons est tres bon! (If I remember my high school French.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Virgil's pose on the radiator. What a handsome boy. Makes me miss having a wonderful striped tabby... maybe I need another cat???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you find light everywhere. Your photos make the world look alive and expansive. Ahhh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos esprcially those of the kittys and Missy D, I love Virgil's crossed arms (legs), he looks so handsome!

    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. smiling at how virgil has his legs crossed on his radiator spot. cute! my upstairs apartment is surrounded by trees full of birds so my little home is filled with bird song. i love peppercorn ranch but it does not love me.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.