she

Saturday, February 13, 2010













les summertime adventures of a girl and her best friend

My best girlfriend and me - it was just us for nearly 2 years


And every step I took, everywhere I went, she ... Miss Winnie Dixon, was there beside me. I hope she knows how much I love her. She loves our new and bigger pack, I can tell. She loves having a crazy brown velvet youngin' around to be bossy to and to show the dog ropes to. She loves walking around this little village with her sister Piper Belle, the two of them leashed up and mushing along way out at the far ends of their retractable leads like wire haired sled dogs. She even enjoys curling up on the sofa each night at movie time and allowing the cowboy to scratch, just so, under her chin until she purrs with contentment.

She is a wonderul dog.

8 comments:

  1. indeed she is. a love letter to a fine dog and friend. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most precious valentine I have read this season!! You cannot know how just looking into her deep, beautiful soulful eyes touches my heart. We send our collective love to you, the Cowboy and the entire pack there in Canada. May we all celebrate our good fortune at finding the love we sought for so very long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pardon me Susan, can I have a moment to talk to her? Merci.







    GET THAT RABBIT!!!!!!!!!


    Good Dog.


    Thank you, this has been a Public Service Announcement of the International Canine Varmint Assistance Counsel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shamy - hence la leash. Although muskrats, are always her prey of choice and/or "poor pitiful just a mindin' their own business crabs in tide pools" - "she" would take down a bunny with pleasure and in a blink. Can you say "terrier" mix. xo les Gang

    ReplyDelete
  5. DIANE IN MISSISSIPPIFebruary 14, 2010 at 2:31 AM

    THAT IS THE CUTEST LITTLE LADY BUG ON THAT FLOWER. I WISH I COULD RIDE MY HORSE DOWN THAT GREEN PATH WINNIE IS ON AND ACROSS THOSE MEADOWS WITH FLOWERS.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.