faith + will

Monday, August 15, 2011


Dora, Brittany + Charles - 10x8 giclee print on 400gm watercolour paper - Susan Black

It’s about feeling the fear and/or impatience and moving forward anyway.
What you want, wants you…so walk in faith and claim it.

from Cancer's weekly Tarotscope found here

What do I want ? what do I want ?? yikes. I want for so little yet I want for so much. You can't get what you want unless you're clear on what it is you want. Food for thought while cuttin'& pastin' here at the TTD ... not too much thought ... 'cause that darn thought can get me into trouble. I think we're goin' stick with more faith, less thought - more will, less try

Owls, owls, owls - 14 new little collage owls all matted + packaged up as Lil' Art Cards in my etsy shop. This next 2 weeks is etsy shop a-go-go for me. New giclee prints, new original collages & I'm beginning work on 4 new 2012 calendars including a small OWL wall calendar with 12 of my favourite little collage owls - stay tuned for much more. We're cruisin' & all is calm & creative ;-)


Hugo, Joshua + Morella - 10x8 giclee print on 400gm watercolour paper - Susan Black

5 comments:

  1. Like the sound of those calendars... such sweet little owls. I feel a Christmas order coming on!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, Teasel is indeed a Bedlington lurcher. Named after Bedlington, a town in Northumberland. Teasel's father was a Bedlington Terrier and her mother was a Whippet. So she's a Whippet lurcher, or a Bedlington lurcher, a Whiplington or a Beddy-Whippet, depending on who you ask! I just call her a Beautiful Mutt! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know Kitty I'm completely mad about Teasel - after falling in love with 2 terrier mixes Miss Winnie D & sweet Piper Belle I think I'm now + forever a terrier mix gal. So ... what's bakin' next. Can't wait xo s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so loving these little owls. Especially that one with the little sunburst in his belly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just passing through and popping on blogs that I've never been on before. So greetings folks from Lebanon county's Amish community. Richard

    ReplyDelete
  5. the little owls are so cute! looking forward to a little owl calendar :]

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.