it's all good

Saturday, August 27, 2011
















15 favourites from the last few late summer, sunny, perfect blue sky days

Mr. Murphy's Law, a pal of mine, says that of course as soon as you begin to let go a little bit of anxiety, fret & worry especially about where my next (or first) paycheck might come from + soon after I was hired for the little job at the post office, acquired a few little projects from a former employer gift company ... as soon as I began to actually relax & believe that things were maybe, really, going be OK - work started zinging at me from all directions. It never rains ... but it pours.

So many lovely little creative opportunities surround me right now - it's fantastic plus I'm in a bit of a fun groove with my own creative journey. Trying lots of new things, filling sketchbook pages with little thumbnail ideas & I've finally let go of this good vs bad thing. I'm really just trying to create what I feel like creating at the moment I'm in, have fun doing it & trying not to worry about will it make me money ? is it good ? I keep reminding myself ... it's all good.

Put Jonathan Franzen back on the bookshelf for now to read 2 new library books - The Weird Sisters and The Psycopath Test (written by Jon Ronson) who wrote The Men who Stare at Goats turned into a fantastic movie (with handsome + cool George Clooney) which we liked so much we watched it twice !! Weekend to-do's - ice tea drinking, reading, office tidying, laundry hanging, bedding changing avec cat helpers, fridge cleaning, gardening, cooking, farmers market, library, strolling in meadows with clover & queen anne's lace, dogs and loads of love.

Sleep tight dear Jack Layton & oh my ... Adele



3 comments:

  1. I have just found your blog and spent some time looking at your past posts. I love your photographs and art work.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Lyn ... I'll stop by to check out your blog too !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad things are opening up, opportunity-wise.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.