paths of inquiry

Tuesday, March 6, 2012


omg, an aha moment, knock me over with a feather, relief inducing, perhaps life changing ...

quotation found here at the Greater Good Science Centre* - The Science of a Meaningful Life

I am a bit of a seeker, there's no doubt about it.

After all my self proclaimed super power is Curiosity. It happens often that someone will ask me How do you know about that ? I answer always I know that 'cause I'm an information junkie. I have many, many paths of inquiry & one constant biggie is trying to make sense of (& peace with) my emotional and spiritual health & well being. I was Sad. I mean very sad - it was who I was. Sadness was me. It completely filled me. That was only 4 years ago. Now every thing has changed I rarely feel sad these days & that is an amazing, fascinating transformation. Like many transformations it happened so slowly over time I didn't really realize it was happening & now that I'm here on the distant shores of UnSad - I'm so interested in how exactly I arrived here ?

* absolutely tons of goodness here

3 comments:

  1. Still thinking about my possible super power and still smacking the empty button.

    Mostly I'm glad you're not sad (for the most part) anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you have many, many super powers Shammy - one of them is modesty xoxo me too glad I'm not sad anymore (not the big Sad anyway) lots of little sads but only when I step out into the real world & leave the comfort of our climate controlled wee blissful bubble here at 29 Black Street - woof to Action from S & W xo from me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog has to know in his heart that you are the Alpha Dog, the Head Honcho, the Big Dog, the Top Dog ? call it whatever you want, but your dog needs to know you're in chargeNow what? He needs a name!Over the course of its life, you will use your dog's name more than 35,000 timesNow you're ready to print While artistic merits are only a matter of opinion, the value of a stone is what it will bring in the marketplace
    Are you going to ask them to become a subscriber for your newsletter? Visit your website? Sign up for a workshop? Set up a time for coffee? You will most likely have several calls to action, limit them to five, and never request more than one per person per event Spoil him rotten)5 She looked absolutely miserable as she cruised the apartment like a drunken sailor, bumping into walls and falling over

    Arian Foster Jersey
    Arian Foster Elite Jersey

    7 It also says that stars will fall to the earth Simply find yourself in a comfortable sitting position with your back straightI believe that He wants to show all of us what will happen to our earth, once He pulls back His restraining hand, and allows Satan and one evil man, the Antichrist, to wreak as much havoc and destruction as they possibly can get away with

    NaVorro Bowman Nike Jersey

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.