more is more

Wednesday, June 27, 2012





































more beautiful blooms from out and about dans the terracotta gardens here at Black Street

more is more
less is less

the more productive I become ... the more productive I become
the more creative I become ... the more creative I become
the more efficient, neat, organized I become ... the more efficient, neat, organized I become

the less I worry ... the less I worry

I don't know why this is such a revelation to me ... but it is.
Goodness leads to more goodness. Practice actually does make perfect.

Well maybe not perfect ... 'cause we do want to be invited to pool parties

but becoming better ... more confident

4 comments:

  1. So eloquent, so simple, yet so tremendously difficult. You've captured the heart of the creative struggle. nicely done and good for you. I love your words and I will be remembering them as I go forward in my own struggles to show the world my brand of magic. Thanks Susan! xo-Dalyce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One foot in front of the other.....
    magnificent photography, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you !

    Better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I really like your site! Beautiful flower/bug photos : )

    Found you via Blogher directory - looking for other Nature loving creative mom blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.