community of 2

Wednesday, January 25, 2012




spent the day yesterday hanging out with Deanne ... my wee creative community of 2

create beauty everyday

Deanne Fitzpatrick

Tiring, exhausting, energizing, inspiring, fun ... did I mention exhausting. The time literally flew by ... so many things I meant to ask, to talk to Deanne about but forgot ... oh well 'til next time.

The creative is the place where no one else has been.
You have to leave the city of your comfort
and go into the wilderness of your intuition.
What you'll discover will be wonderful.
What you'll discover is yourself

Alan Alda

A bunch of lil' things to do today including art with kids & a play date after school with Bee. But tonight I'm packin' up my kit & headin' out early Thursday for Creative ... into the wilderness again I run. Speaking of running ... how 'bout some dancin' ?? Adam Levine was destined for fame back in 2004 with Maroon 5 & this song. But this ... Uh! Huh !! can ya stop yourself from dancin' - I bet not. Oliver & I are scuffin' up a storm here the TTD' cause we've got les moves like Jagger - ya huh ! like Jagger ;-)







7 comments:

  1. Well that looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew - those COLOURS! i almost had to put my sunglasses on just to look at the photos! sure looks like you had lots of fun on your big day out. what are you doing, anyway - felting, knitting or hooking? whatever it is, it looks like a ton o' fluffy fun - enjoy! xo n

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have some peeps close by! Good for you for stepping out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey... are you hookin' rugs? Fun. Mom would love to have a day like you two did, talking + creating. ~moose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a "hooker" yet ;-) but my friend Deanne is world famous for er rugs, shop etc... check her creative empire out here

    http://www.hookingrugs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I'm so not into handwork of any kind, and yet your pics make it all look so inviting!! Glorious colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So that is where you went with Harry! aha - not bit yet are you? I just got a box of her wool for her online course she is giving - should be interesting. Hopefully get me out of the box.
    I am jealous that you were at her studio. Another reason to move to the Maritimes - it's getting to be a long list XO Joni

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.