hello !!

Sunday, January 1, 2012


a perfect mantra for a new year - let us be loving, hopeful & optimistic - thanks Jack !

Well that darn 2012 snuck up on me. Oh, believe me, I had the plans, the big glorious plans of being really ready for the NEW part of New Year. Those who know me really well know that I get pretty excited about a new month, a new week, even a new day ... so a brand new shiny year makes me crazy with clean slating, blue skying, big planning & dreaming & goal setting ... I'd hoped to get my blog redesigned & simplified - streamlined, my iphoto sorted, my imac desktop filing dealt with, resolutions (at least thought of), a mission statement perhaps, or a thought out vision for the upcoming year or maybe ... even just one little word* for this brand new shiny 2012 year that's suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Hello !!

I'm not ready. I guess I'm gonna have to wing it ! (can you believe I said that ?)

Shut ! Up !! ;-)

Happy, happy brand new shiny year to all of you ! xoxo, Susan & les Gang

11 comments:

  1. Tee hee hee.....

    You have a whole year to get all those things done, Susan. So, no rush!

    Happy New Year to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful blog... every word, every photograph, every creation, Thank you for sharing ...

    I look forward to your imagination this whole New Year.. My very Best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy to make you laugh dear Rachel & oh my Gwen am blushing in thrilldom. thank you, merci xo Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello beautiful!!
    hope 2012 brings to you lots of love, good health, creativity and many beautiful moments in your life!!

    hugs and love for all les gang!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chuckling at your "shut up" statement. You ALWAYS get me on that. Looking forward to traveling into a new year with you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Gang! may it be spectacular ... start thinking about that 2013 calendar!! Check this out, for some Simple Joys:
    http://www.npr.org/2011/12/31/144495389/the-simple-joys-of-an-old-fashioned-datebook

    Tail wags,
    ~moose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! Well, you did something much bigger - you rescued a kitten and found him a home. Meows, woofs, and hugs all around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! wishing you many new creative thoughts for the year! xo joni,peter and the fur babies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year!

    Glad little Cyrus found a good home--I am sure he enjoyed his days at your cat 'spa'. Give or take a cat scratch massage thrown in here and there.

    The best to you and your brood in 2012~~

    Janice

    (p-l-e-a-s-e make a poster with those 1st 3 colors on it....greeny, blues and any hues thereof. you know because it is all about me and what i want!!...and maybe with a favorite Vonnegut quote or e.e. cummings...um, okay i'll stop there!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year to you and your entire household! May 2012 be your most inspired and creative year YET!!!
    Hugs from Texas!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have accomplished one thing already for this year. That was send you a package. I PROMISE IT WILL BE THE ONLY ONE FOR 365 DAYS. I can tell you that the outside of the package drew rave reviews from the other patrons standing in line at the Post Office. They all wanted the pretty package. BAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.