omg fashion !

Wednesday, May 30, 2012



















































June 2012 Flora & Fauna Cavallini - I must have at least 2 of these gorgeous calendars every year

I've been so very inspired lately by current fashion & fashion magazines. I subscribe to Vogue, Elle & now Harper's Bazaar. Oh my the colour palettes, the prints, the patterns - graphic, floral, pastel, black & white, neon brights. The combinations, compositions, mixing & oh my the accessories all just breathtaking & tres inspiring. A few favourites at the moment Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Prada & Mui Mui 

I've been very busy working on a variety of freelance design & illustration projects that have me tied up most of June but I'm getting ready & inspired to do a brand new bunch of purely creative larger paintings & collage pieces - can't wait !!

4 comments:

  1. YOU ARE ROCKING these days! Love it! Can't wait to see your new stuff when it is finally ready! Your photos yesterday were so awesome! Every post every day is something to look forward to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much sweet Vic !!
    xoxo from me & les Gang

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that your work is paying off. You deserve to be VERY SUCCESSFUL !

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Sybil ... I am indeed a rockin' & lovin' every minute of it !

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.