{r}evolution

Sunday, May 13, 2012









































good ! things come - tiny mixed media piece (collage, gouache, ink)  - Susan Black 03/2009

Success is not final,
Failure is not fatal:
It is the courage to continue that counts

Winston Churchill

There's a bit of a revolution & a whole lot of evolution goin' on here at 29 Black Street & especially here at the TTD* and on/regarding my beloved blog. The 5 year anniversary of my near daily posting here at 29 Black Street looms big & bright on les horizon. July 13th. Things they are a changin' - & it's all good. My persistent personality is paying off finally - May & June are filled with very exciting (& paying woo hoo !) work/fun/love/creativity. But ... I'm off now to spend some Sunday time pulling thriving & invasive bishops weed from the terracotta gardens, vacuuming & doing some light (& I do emphasize the word light) housekeeping - trying so very hard to have some balance in my life & not be hunched at the TTD* Missy D snoozing at my feet - all of the time. Happy Sunday !

More details re goodness & 29 Black Street (r)evolution soon - I promise !

* TTD - teak topped desk creative empire headquarters

2 comments:

  1. Better and better ... good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It is the courage to continue that counts!"

    That is SO true and totally my motto now, sweet Susan.

    Much love to you and the furry gang. xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.