my little world

Monday, September 19, 2011
















15 photo from our recent most excellent & stunningly beautiful adventure - sighing always

I thank you God for this most amazing day,
for the leaping greenly spirits of trees,
and for the blue dream of sky
and for everything which is natural,

which is infinite, which is yes

e.e. cummings

I thank you God for the incredible beauty & comfort
which surrounds me always everyday in my tiny world
it is the thing, I am convinced, that keeps me sane

5 comments:

  1. Your little world looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little world is quite colorful. Don't think I didn't notice the lovely cilantro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my sunny studio window potted herb garden ?? (well just basil & cilantro)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blue Morning Glories. I love the twisty bud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lovely world...enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.