pinned

Friday, December 30, 2011


one of three cover design submissions* I did for the magazine underwire (out of Texas)

the theme for this particular months issue was the No.4 - someone found this version on my portfolio blog & pinned me. Having a second look at this illustration makes me smile and makes me feel proud ... a little of that Wow... I did that feeling, which is always surprising & fantastic.

Lil' C's off to the vet this morning for a health check-up & possibly off to his new fab home ;-(

big, huge 2 day 40% off sale
on every ! thing ! in my etsy shop !! ya huh !!

* none of my submissions were chosen & sadly they don't update their website so I have no idea what the cover that was picked looks like ??

2 comments:

  1. You found a home for him??? How can you let him go??? Oops, giving myself away here.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being pinned and on finding a family for the li'l wondercat! Best wishes for the magazine...

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.