hoppin'

Saturday, November 3, 2012













































hydrangeas from the front garden of 29 Black Street

It's owls, owls, owls here at the teak topped desk* this weekend - look for my new 2013  Lil' Owl calendar for sale early next week - I'm also working on a custom Christmas card illustration, a big fantastic typographic collage project with my UK illustration rep Em from the PaintBox & another just in - freelance illustration job with a former design collaborator - oh boy !!

things are hoppin' this weekend, here at the TTD*

4 comments:

  1. That's such a good busy ... so glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go you!! Im stuck in video editing land. but those hydrangeas! arent they lovely? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read the story of Mr. T the rat. first, I totally know that you loved that story and second, thank you. I just read it to my husband. we laughed at the part about leaving a one inch thick instruction manual on his care in their absence. hmmmm reminds us of somebodies...

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.