my crazy heart

Friday, December 19, 2014












more photo's from my first of many walks to Cove Rd. & back again & more of that spectacular oh my sky & sea ;-)

You know that crazy heart of yours? The one with lightning crackling and moonlight shining through it. The one you’ve been told not to trust because it often led you off the beaten path. The one so many have misunderstood your entire life. Trust it. Feed it. Grow it. It’s your greatest treasure and will point the way to your highest destiny. It is the voice of your soul. Jacob Nordby

Finally finished exciting & fun project No.1 and now after this morning's walk out & about this incredible place I'll begin project No.2. I am so very grateful for this life I'm living ... honestly I'm pinching myself a billion, zillion times a day because I just can't believe I'm actually living my wildest dreams.

My crazy heart is so full of contentment, anticipation & excitement I am breathless with joy.

3 comments:

  1. so great to hear....soak it up. And thanks for the inspiration to follow my own crazy heart. Must do more of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,

    Sending love from afar, and stopping to say I've been reading along continually, just not commenting. So glad to see you are feeling giddy about life and thriving in your new home. Wishing you continued good life and health and abundance of joy in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I just can't believe I'm actually living my wildest dreams."--Awesome indeed. So happy for you, Susan. Stunning place. Stunning life. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.