lost + found

Friday, April 1, 2011


Tattoo - hand painted 8 x 10 giclee print - Susan Black - new in my etsy shop today

Not until we are lost
do we begin to understand ourselves

Henry David Thoreau

Doug (that darn Prince of All Things Good) has been away. He returned last night, he'd been gone a week. Almost as soon as he left I began to feel lost, I relapsed instantly into that person
I was in the time before I met him. That struggling person, that un-enthused person, that lump, that slug, that tired, defeated feeling person ... that lost person. The one who loved winter, darkness, rain & silence. I feel so very lucky that we found each other ...

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your prince is safe again with you. LOVE tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote....and so pleased you've found yourself with your Prince.

    Happy Weekend!

    Diana and Walter Dog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous print! And that is such a true quote.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.