truly, madly ... crazy

Saturday, April 2, 2011


Fear Not - 8 x 10 original collage - Susan Black - now available in my etsy shop - uh huh !

I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do

Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply

I like quite a variety of music. This has been my inner hopeless romantic song since I first heard it way back in 1997. In my secret, imaginative world (which of course is vast) it would be the song played at my back garden wedding. You know some very casual affair, with homemade food and dogs romping about everywhere. I've never told anyone this secret fantasy of mine. Oh how I have loved this song, I always knew, tucked away in my heart, that if I couldn't find this kind of love (the kind of love Savage Garden sings about) I'd be tres content to live my life with a house full of dogs, cats & lots of books, a library near by, enough money to get by, an ocean to stare at, a beach to walk on each & every day ... and I'd be fine. Or so I tried to convince myself, but really I longed for that big love.

I have that kind of love now and still all these months, nearly years ... later, I almost can't believe it. Lately I've been feeling like this again. I'm truly, madly ... crazy in love.


4 comments:

  1. Susan the multimedia experience. I love it when you share your thoughts in music. Isn't everything better with "dogs romping about everywhere"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello John, you're my only guest commenter on this post I was afraid it might be a case of TMI (too much information) ... and Yes ! Oui !! there is nothing better than the romping of dogs xo S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back garden wedding? Does Doug know? Can we come?

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.