simple joy

Monday, April 11, 2011








assorted Cavallini butterfly calendar pages

it's funny the simplest things in life that give us endless joy

For example - my collection of gorgeous Cavallini calendars. They hang by a nail on most doors of this old brick house, I change the month - I change the art. The best $21.99 US you'll spend although they can be slightly difficult to obtain in small town Canada. I have my own fab US broker in Shammy Sham, lucky me merci !! I never grow tired of their timeless beauty.

This year I'm going to get Vintage Travel & Botanica - seriously you can't have too many.
& a few plates from my 2011 Cavallini 2011 Bird calendar - sighing

2 comments:

  1. I've been a huge fan of Cavallini ever since you introduced me back in 2008.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.