miraculous

Thursday, December 10, 2009



a mixed bouquet with cosmos - from the 29 Black Street archives

Wake at dawn with a winged heart
and give thanks to another day of loving

Kahil Gibran

Oh Kahil my friend if you had any idea just how winged my heart is. I had no idea that hearts could ever be this winged. There is no thanks or gratitude large enough, no words I can think of to describe this love. I am amazed and thrilled and happy and bursting with feelings so complex, detailed, varied and perfect that I can barely stand it. I, we - the cowboy and I, are living in a miracle. And this big miracle of ours just keeps on unfolding and expanding, every day it seems I see something new, something I didn't quite see before and something that makes my heart feel like it will surely burst from all this love. This unbelievable miraculous big love.

I'm still struggling to put my feet back on self employed designer ground and I find myself constantly wondering Where did that darn ground go ? I have been cutting myself a lot o'slack and have ultimately given myself until the end of December, of this year, to try and come back to some sort of normal state. Although I know that normal, blissfully no longer exists in my new world. I have a few projects currently on the go and I'm doing the best that I can. That's all I can do. I'll do my best, try and be true to my word and I'll keep on reveling in this beautiful miracle.

6 comments:

  1. Just from the short time I've been a reader...I know you will accomplish whatever it is you need to. I'm cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...in my new world".It sounds beautiful, safe, and "cherishable" (if that's a word).The definition of cherish is "take loving care of, be fond of:cling to (hopes etc.)" Sounds like a Black Street kind of word to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep working, Susan, but just enough to make a living - you know what happens to Love when the wolf comes in at the door!

    Grandma

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying your miracle right along side you both.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.