rock on

Monday, May 11, 2009


rock on ... and on ... and on ... and on

Rock On Lil' Art card - matted, ready to frame, gouache, ink, paper collage

Please check out the fantastic array of talented creative types over at Poppytalk's Handmade - May offering Paper Pops/Affordable Art of which I am humbly, thrilled to pieces, to be a part of.

No hot water this morning. Very sad face. I must be out of propane. Which means no bubbles & scent this early morning. No hot steaming face cloth to revise and refresh and wash away those glums. Ah hah ! (the light bulb suddenly appears atop her head) I'll boil the kettle, and fill a basin and I'll wash those glums the old fashioned way.

gotta run that darn empire isn't gonna build itself.

7 comments:

  1. Yo DO ROCK Ms Black...Bravo on the Poppytalk biz.
    Too bad about the bubbles. C'est dommage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for kettles! :) Love your 'rock on' - a good motto for your CE building. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link, will check it out.

    Hmmmmm, hot water. Nothing like a long hot shower to kick start the morning. Nothing worse than suddenly finding yourself without. Unfortunately not something you can borrow a cup of from the neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the collage...sometimes the Old Fashioned way is the most reliable...

    Smiles,
    Sonia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "ROCK ON!" is a good message to get us going on a Monday morning. Susan, I hope your Monday is a happy and productive one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just gonna.....boil a kettle or two... many a time I've done that......


    I'm just listening to mine singing its readiness to begin my day....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Poppytalk! I hope lots of good things come from it:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.