fearless

Tuesday, November 24, 2009



a tres rare, miniature, golden, wire haired coyote - Piper Belle (answers also to Sunny Bunny)

much loved sister to Miss Winnie Dixon and the brown velvet Bess

I have been sneezing ... a million, zillion sneezes every day for last few days. This morning my bath is filled with mint, rosemary & eucalyptus bubbles. I will take big doses of Vitamin C and I'll eat as many sweet clementines as is sensible (between 8-10 per day). I think Mama's fighting a wee cold.

I feel so safe, secure and loved beyond my wildest dreams.
Not very long ago I felt afraid of every thing ... and suddenly I'm not afraid of anything.

Merci, merci ... thank you

For it was not into my ear
you whispered,

but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed,
but my soul

Judy Garland

10 comments:

  1. Nip that cold in the butt! Great photo of the Sea.
    Tail Wags to All.
    ~Moose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending speedy recovery thoughts your way.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! And a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Judy Garland quote. Beautiful photos today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FLUIDS!!!!!!!!!!! Drown that sucker.

    You know, we've come to know the Cowboy quite well. But I feel poor little Piper is getting the short shrift. How's the little girl doing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the long shadows at this time of year. On December 21st, I always try take a photo standing at the top of a little rise in the Park with my shadow stretching out for yards and yards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bless you! Bless you again! Hope the sneezing stops, and you feel 100% soon.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sleep. Lots and lots of sleep. And an excuse to eat whatever you want. I suggest Tom Yum Goong to get the sinuses going.
    xo ML

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for love! And many clementines and healing vibes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am presently battling those old fears but I take courage in your flight! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.