blessed

Thursday, November 26, 2009


Miss Winnie Dixon - I love her more than I could ever say

When I saw you
I was afraid to meet you ...
When I met you
I was afraid to kiss you ...
When I kissed you
I was afraid to love you ...
Now that I love you
I'm afraid I'll lose you ....

Anonymous

I am still very afraid at times - it is my demon to battle. Fear- the boss man of Ache & Sadness.

But that darn cowboy just keeps washing away my fears, gently and constantly with a fat , soft steaming face cloth of love and comfort ... daily ... and from 4000kms away. I love him, I need him, I want him and how is it I ever lived without him ?

Blessed am I - and in so many ways.





13 comments:

  1. Good morning - on this grey, soft morning - Your heart is bursting - may it burst forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piper and Winnie, the Salt and Pepa of Pugwash. So darned cute.

    Hold on, he's coming back. Won't be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love winnies new collar.

    remember the first thing the angels say to the shepards: dont be afraid!

    I am shipping...tomorrow!!! i cant wait for you to get what i made you!!! yip yip yip

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your animal friends feel blessed to be with you... love your photos of them. Because of you they never need to feel afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the humans.
    Luv,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Judy in ky, a sentiment beautifully expressed.Your photos are dreamy Susan.Winnie always looks so noble. Guess Piper brings her out of that far-away look, with her antics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh....photos of the seldom seen Nova Scotian Scruffian Breed. This pair is in their natural habitat, the tidal beach zone. I am looking forward to meeting Ms PB in person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It makes my heart sing when I see happy puppies in such huge, wide open spaces. You can tell so quickly how happy they are!
    I'd hug you for it. really!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always such a treat to read you. Love wins, love always wins. Fear don't stand a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous images; can't wait to visit NS someday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh yes that fear. Push it back,push it back!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.