where we live

Sunday, July 21, 2013










































great photo map of our village which hangs on the outside wall of the library

Thought you might like to see where we live. You can see our giant (double lot) very treed, property one house up from Water Street, Eaton Park and the boardwalk that Miss D & I (and Lil' Bitty Betty*) walk each early morning. We're thrilled that we are one house up and away from Water St. on a much quieter street Black Street (ya huh !) because this time of year sadly every young yahoo uses Water Street as a freakin' speedway, zooming back & forth with their Harley sounding mufflers. If I lived on Water Street in the summer months I'm afraid I'd have to get out my big bazooka and poison blow darts. Speeders on quiet residential streets are the worst ! ps. look north to see the Crescent Beach another favourite spot. The you are here is another favourite hot spot of mine - the library ;-) Happy Sunday !

* what Doug calls Betty always 'cause she is very bitty - he's gotta crush on Betty & she's gotta a big crush on Winnie D

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe I still haven't visited your lovely lil' town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so great to see where you live, so close to the water,the places where you walk with Missy D and Lil' Bitty Betty, the boardwalk, all of your favourite places.
    I think it is so sweet that Betty has found a good and safe home with you, Doug and Les Gang.
    Love you dear Susan!
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would love to live in your village. Love the name. How did the name Pugwash come about? I've lived on or near the water my entire life. Can't imagine living inland anywhere! The ocean breeze has saved us here these hot days of summer!

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.