blue skies

Thursday, August 2, 2007


Today is the day the family arrives. Of course have many items yet to be crossed off my to-do list but I'm satisfied that the bulk of really important things have been done. My vacuum died 3/4 of the way through my mad house cleaning escapades. A girl with 2 dogs and 4 cats needs a working vacuum cleaner. It's a 10 year old Electrolux, homely as sin, but for the most part serves it's purpose. I would love to have a Dyson (one day maybe) - the Passat of vacuum cleaners. You know the one where the British guy, or is he from New Zealand, says in the ad that he was so unsatisfied with all the vacuum cleaners out there he decided to invent his own. They are very beautiful machines, bagless, incredible suction and somehow, I trust this man. I put a call into the Electrolux man last night and hopefully he'll come and take my tired machine away to be tuned up ...since a Passat is not in my near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.