happiness ?

Friday, August 3, 2007

I've been feeling really great this summer. Summer, for some unknown and misunderstood reason can be a difficult time for me. I can be more worried, anxious & overwhelmed feeling. This summer so far, so good. I do believe that retraining the chatterbox in my head is the secret. I have to cut her off, change the big bad thought that's a-brewing to something else, something mundane or simple. Two great quotes that I must repeat...

"Don't believe everything you think".
Bumper sticker

"It ain't never no use puttin' up your umbrella till it rains".
Alice Caldwell Rice

Also a fantastic little book The Happiness Makeover - perfect for a bedside, short little chapters that are a perfect to read at the beginning of each day or at bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.