katie daisy

Tuesday, October 26, 2010





beautiful inspiration & very affordable art from Katie Daisy

Her work is so happy, colourful and very inspirational (especially to me). Last night I received the sweetest little note from Miss Katie Daisy telling me she loved my work and reminding me that we shared a double page spread in an article last year, in the way cool design magazine HOW, an article on hand lettering. Well, I zipped her back an email tout suite that said simply Shut ! Up ! in my best Chip To Dale voice OMG - I LOVE your work and I really do !! We even love some of the same quotations. Please check out her fabulous Katie Daisy site & her etsy shop.


Live in the sunshine,
swim in the sea,
drink the wild air ...


Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.