blooming

Monday, September 24, 2012

detail from Bloom Bold & Bright - 11x14  giclee print of my coffee stained botanical collage -Susan Black

The only journey is the one within
Rainer Maria Rilke

& ya know, lately I've been really loving that journey within. I feel excited, alive, creative, enthusiastic & happy. I completely love what I do. I feel most of the time almost too excited about what's on my plate. What an incredible blessing it is for your work to be your love, for your life to be your love.

blooming bold & bright
so grateful & so blessed


4 comments:

  1. such beautiful bloom!!
    wishing a great week to you all!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bright happy colors in this artwork!!! Keep it UP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this piece, Susan! The colours are fantastic and so is the message!

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.