breathless

Friday, March 12, 2010



scenes from this mornings early morning sunrise walk with Winnie Dixon & Piper Belle

When you come right down to it,
the secret of having it all ... is loving it all.

Dr. Joyce Brothers

At times, especially lately, there feels like so much goodness, so much love and so much stunning beauty all around me - every day ... it leaves me feeling breathless. I know that I am exactly where I am meant to be ... and in every sense of the word being. I hesitate to even whisper those words–that thought–out loud. And when I do I feel instantly like bundling it back up again carefully, and cautiously tucking it back into it's hiding place, deep inside my heart. How strange it is to feel so afraid of having every thing I've ever wanted.






ice, ice baby

I know this a triple repeat but Hey ! I love this song and it says it all ...

6 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you so happy!

    mlou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Just when I think Your photos can't get more gorgeous, they do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water and ice. What stunning contrasts in those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool pictures. still looks chilly willy
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, that kind of breathlessness is soooo good.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.