brothers

Sunday, March 14, 2010





Oliver & Gus

Not blood brothers, but brothers in every other sense - Oliver is actually 3 weeks older than Gussie, they arrived here together as two tiny kittens (6 weeks and 9 weeks old) 4 years ago this summer. They are best buddies, grooming partners, mouse and bug hunters extraordinaire with a deadly tag team approach, and rough housing partners in crime - lots of zooming, thumping, pinging, wrestling, biting, and sometimes just hanging out atop an unmade bed.

7 comments:

  1. Mmmmm - that first photo is so beautiful Susan. So..."cat". You know what I mean.Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I can never see enough of cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they just the bee's knees? The cat's whiskers? The loveliest creatures ever?

    SO much nicer than dogs........

    (What? I think so anyway, and my cats know I'm right!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Rachel I am one of those strange creatures who is neither a "cat" or a "dog" person but truly a blend of the two a true "cat & dog" person and I do hope that that love does come shining through here. And that Oliver ... well don't get me started ... he "is" by far the most amazing, loving, smart, athletic, curious, brave oh oh ... I guess I'm going ... cat ever ... anywhere. Gus & Bleet, the feral boys are both sweet in their own tres weird and odd way as well. xo to the team at NuT (Newcastle Upon Tyne)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh to be a cat
    in susan's cozy nest
    a bed of fluffy flannel
    a spot of sun for rest

    love the photos, susan, and the story of how these feline lads came to live with you.

    ((hugs)) from bella, zoe and me to your whole gang!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you two sure are adorable!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.